Uploaded and ready to download is the latest mix from yours truly. I’ve ventured back to my trance roots (again) for this one, but this time things are a little different. What we have with Reverse Polarity is a mix that’s basically in reverse order (see what I did there….never one to miss a trick me).
Why would I do this? Well, I suppose, because I could; but joking aside, I really wanted to craft a mix that takes a peak time set into the early hours and the break of dawn. A mix that keeps up the pace of the peak time set, but slowly transforms from uplifting, euphoric trance, through heavily psy-trance influenced beats, finally finishing with some very cool progressive house. That’s what I’ve tried to achieve with this mix.
If you’ve ever been at a party into the wee small hours, with no let up in the tunes as the sun comes up, I think you’ll probably *get* what I was driving at with this mix; I can but hope.
- Danny Powers – Switchblade (Original Mix)
- Adam Foley – No Kontrol (Original Mix)
- John Askew – Misfit (Adam Foley Remix)
- Gareth Emery – Sanctuary (Sean Tyas Remix)
- Paul Oakenfold – Full Moon Party (Original Mix)
- Nick Sentience – Stimuli
- DNA – Think Different (Mickey Noise Remix)
- Federation – Innocent Desire (Nick Sentience Remix)
- Symphonix – Dirty Minds (Osher Remix)
- Orison – Mutation (Original Mix)
- Insert Name – Bacopa Monnieri
- Motion Drive & Aladiah – Galaxy 99
- Danny Stubbs – Waiting for the Horizon (Eximinds Remix)
- Jaytech – Metro